Tuesday 13 March 2018

My I am poem

I am Smart and Funny
I wonder what its like in other parts of the world
I hear Birds singing
I see A sun setting 
I want to have fun
I am Smart and Funny

I pretend to have an adventure
I feel amazing and happy
I touch something soft and fluffy
I worry when something goes wrong
I cry when I feel sad
I am Smart and funny

I understand when something has gone wrong
I say we should all be smiling
I dream about a place far away
I try help people
I hope that everyone can be joyful
I am Smart and Funny

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great I am poem for the blogging challenge, Chebus.
    Remember to come back to the blogging challenge weekly post and fill in the Google form at the bottom with the URL of your post. That way you will get someone to comment on your posts.

    Here is the link to the week 1 activities about avatars and about me pages https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2018/03/04/week-1-lets-introduce-ourselves-2/

    PS I deleted my other comment as I had mentioned adding the 2018 badge but I see you already have done that.

    ReplyDelete